When you lease or purchase a domain name through NewYorkBrands.com, you can expect our team of brokers to process most of our sales transactions via Escrow.com, which offers safety and security to all parties involved. You can either use a wire transfer, a bank draft or a check when purchasing a domain name via Escrow.
In most cases, when we lease a domain name, we process the payment via PayPal.com and bill the customer on a monthly basis. You can pay a leased domain with any payment method accepted by PayPal, including your current account balance, a bank transfer or a major credit card.
Here is the typical step-by-step process for purchasing a domain with us.
1. You must first fill out a domain inquiry form on one of our domain listing pages. These pages include the rates for either leasing or purchasing each of the domains that NewYorkBrands.com owns.
2. If you choose to lease or purchase one of our domains, you simply have to click the lease or buy button to initiate the transaction via our Escrow account. Escrow will then send you an email requesting that you login to the account and accept the terms of the transaction.
3. After accepting the terms, you will need to send the correct amount of funds into the Escrow account via wire transfer or any other chosen aforementioned payment method.
4. Once Escrow receives the funds, NewYorkBrands.com will transfer the domain name into your possession. Most of our domain names are registered with GoDaddy.com. If you already have an account there, we can simply move the domain name into it and provide you with an authorization code to transfer. To move a domain name into your GoDaddy.com account, we’ll need your username or customer number as well as the email address associated with it.
5. Once the transfer has been completed and Escrow has verified that the domain name is in your possession, it’ll mark the transaction as finalized and release the funds.
6. You now have full control of your domain name and can use it as you choose.
Keep in mind that NewYorkBrands.com doesn’t report any of its domain name leases or sales publically. At your request, we can sign a non-disclosure agreement.